Derma Fillers in Cedar Park, TX
Are you concerned that aging has had a negative impact on your appearance?
Do you wish you could have a fuller appearance with certain facial features?
You don’t need to settle for a look you don’t love.
Injectable fillers can instantly smooth creases, enhance the cheeks or lips, rejuvenate aging hands, and achieve a better refreshed appearance for up to 1 year or more with little to no downtime. Knowledge of facial anatomy and skillful precision are crucial for safety and great results—and patients trust Dr. Laurette Smith’s years of experience in surgery and aesthetics to achieve gorgeous results time after time.
Keep reading to learn more about dermal filler treatments.
We offer the full Juvéderm collection, including VOLBELLA, VOLLURE & VOLUMA
Juvéderm includes a collection of dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid gel, a substance that naturally occurs in the skin and helps keep them plump, hydrated, and smooth.
What can dermal fillers do for me?
Fillers are a great choice for anyone looking to refresh their appearance or subtly enhance facial features.
- Provide fuller lips
- Restore fullness to hollow cheeks
- Smooth vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Create a smooth, facelift-type jawline
- Enhance results of a facelift, eyelid lift or brow lift without additional surgery or downtime
- Rejuvenate aging hands
- Minimize indented scars from acne, surgery or trauma
- A non-surgical rhinoplasty or “liquid nose job”
- Soften lines around the nose and mouth (marionette lines, parentheses, etc.)
Dr. Smith will help you select the right product or combination of products to achieve your desired outcome, taking key factors into consideration:
- Which areas you would like to improve
- Your facial anatomy and skin elasticity
- The degree of volume loss that needs correcting
- Your previous history with fillers—treating a first-time patient calls for a different approach compared to a patient who has undergone filler treatments before
- Your desired result and budget
In the end, the main considerations for you will be:
A.) do you want something that lasts a shorter or longer period of time, and
B.) do you want something that is reversible?
Those trying fillers for the first time may opt for the a shorter reversible product to see how it looks and then later move to something more long lasting.
Learn More at a Personal Consultation
Dr. Smith offers informative initial consultations for patients interested in non surgical facial rejuvenation procedures. This allows her to get to know you, discuss your goals and evaluate your areas of concern so she can recommend the best options to help you make the changes you want.
Call direct 512-827-3438
*Disclaimer: Results given in testimonials, reviews, and photos are from real customers, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary.*