Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Treatments include the use of a laser that emits intense pulses of light that targets hair follicles and prevents further hair growth.
Popular Areas for Laser Hair Reduction Laser Treatments
• Arms (Full and Half)
• Back (Lower, Upper, and Full)
• Bikini (Full and Partial)
• Full Face
• Legs (Lower, Upper, and Full)
Time in office: 15 – 60 minutes
Recovery time: No Recovery Time
Results last: Many years after full treatments
Treatment performed by: Texas Licensed Laser Technician/Esthetician
Starting Cost: $60
Average Full Cost: $2,160
Schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the correct treatment quote.
How Many Laser Treatments will I Need?
- Most patients need at least 6 – 8 effective treatments spaced 4 -8 weeks apart.
- Because hair grows in cycles, several sessions are necessary in order to affect all hair on any given area.
- Shedding of all treated hair should be expected within 3 weeks of each treatment.
- Once the hair sheds, patients should experience a hair-free period for several weeks. Once new hair comes in again, patients should come in for their next session.