Smooth and Tighten Skin
Hold on to your tight, smooth, youthful skin.
Microneedling is a simple treatment that has been used in spas and salons everywhere for years to improve the quality of skin.
To optimize this treatment, we use the have added enhancements to microneedling in Cedar Park to get the best results for your skin.
- Microneedling is a simple way to improve pigmentation, pores, and fine lines.
- This treatment stimulates a healing response in the skin that increases collagen and elastin production and helps reduce pigmentation.
- The result is smoother, tighter skin with a more even tone.
- This treatment works by creating micro-channels in the surface of the skin.
- These micro-channels allow medications, growth factors, and stem cells to penetrate the surface of the skin to magnify the healing response and optimize your results.
Don’t just settle for ordinary microneedling.
Get the most out of this quick, easy treatment with enhanced microneedling in Cedar Park.
There are three (3) phases to the wound repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation.
Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation.
The wound is re-built with new granulation cells, as well as a temporary (type III) collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling.
The wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. The type III collagen in the newly formed tissue is replaced with stronger type I collagen, which can contract to create a tightening or “shrink wrap” effect on the skin.
What To Expect
Usually about 3-5 days after the procedure, the skin will begin to appear smoother and tighter and the skin tone will be more even.
The skin continues to age as time passes, so this treatment is generally performed as part of regular skin rejuvenation and maintenance.
The Vampire Facial® and Facelift®
What the Vampire Facelift Is – and Isn’t
First of all, it has nothing to do with vampires – though it does have quite a bit to do with your blood.
The Vampire Facelift procedure involves withdrawing a certain amount of the patient’s own blood. The blood will undergo a process which will turn it into a platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Afterwards, the processed and rejuvenated blood will be re-injected into the patient.
The length of the procedure depends on the severity of the presence of wrinkles of the patient but the whole thing can be over within an hour.
How The Vampire Facial Works
Before any treatment, you will have a thorough consultation with your our physician. This is your opportunity to discuss your goals and expectations for the treatment and he or she will ask about your medical history.
Whether it is on the same day or at a future date, the treatment will follow the same steps:
1) Patients skin is cleansed.
2) Professional will then apply Lidocaine ointment to numb patient.
3) Patients blood is drawn, the same way you would have a blood test.
4) PRP is then isolated.
5) Patients skin is then covered using the derma pen treatment and PRP is then injected into the patients skin.
6) Best results are obtained after about three treatments spaced about a month apart, though a single treatment will be affective.
7) Watch and wait: Growth factors contained in the plasma stimulate the release of the skin’s stem cells.
The skin is being tricked into believing that it has been injured and must heal itself with new, fresh tissue.
This somewhat sneaky process allows the skin to create new collagen, new blood vessels, and new cells.
The results will not be immediate, so while you patiently wait a few weeks and even a few months, your skin will begin to transform itself.
The Benefits of Vampire Facelift
According to the our own Dr. Smith, who is a practitioner of Vampire Facelift, the procedure helps to decrease and erase the appearance of wrinkles. As a result, the patient looks youthful and glowing.
This is one of the main reasons why the large majority of celebrities opt to try this treatment.
The Vampire Facelift also helps as an anti ageing treatment to ease the appearance of dark spots and ageing spots.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Ready to reclaim your Youthfulness?
Contact us today and schedule your consultation
Start your journey to a refreshed lifestyle today!
Dr. Smith and Staff
We Accept Care Credit
If you do not have a CareCredit healthcare card, below is information you may want to consider for your treatment plan cost.
CareCredit is exclusively for healthcare services.
- Enjoy minimum monthly payments
- No interest provided from our clinic for 6 and 12 months.
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Click on the banner below to access the free online application if needed.