Ideal Protein, Making a ‘Ketogenic Diet’ Better!
Losing weight is hard, but not because it’s scientifically complicated. It’s hard because the human was not designed to lose weight, but gain weight over time.
Therefore, losing fat requires that your body follow a simple scientific formula… so it may burn fat!
Ideal Protein is a safe an easy to follow “Ketogenic Diet” Weight Loss Protocol.
- Women dieters in our clinic lose an average of 2–5 pounds per week*
- Men an average of 4 to 7 pounds per week*
- Plus, dieters with diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol have been able to reduce their medications*
What makes Ideal Protein Successful?
Ketosis… simply means that your body is burning its own fat as fuel. That’s right…your body is a fat burning machine 24/7 – and the weight melts away.
The # 1 weight loss style of a Ketogenic Diet? It’s the temporary reduction in fats, carbohydrates and sugars – this science is the heart of the Ideal Protein Protocol. By temporarily restricting fat intake, the Ideal Protein dieter burns through fat stores more rapidly, resulting in safe, efficient ketogenic weight loss.
If it’s not Ketosis, it’s not Keto
Ideal Protein 4 Phase Program
Ideal Protein is about much more than just losing weight. The Ideal Protein Protocol is about getting your life back and regaining your health and vitality.
The IdealSmart App helps you:
- Track your meals, supplements and hydration,
- Access the Ideal Protein Video Library anytime from anywhere,
- View your Ideal Protein appointments,
- Set your goals and monitor your progress,
- Communicate with your Health Coach inbetween weekly visits.
Styku 3D Full Body Scan
Full 3D Body Scan to Track your Progress. Examples below.
Why Choose Us?
How to Get Started
Call us directly at 512-827-3438
Press option #1 for Ideal Nutrition.
or send us your infomation from the web form on this page.
We look forward to helping you with your weight and nutritional goals!
*Disclaimer: Results given in testimonials, reviews, and photos are from real customers, but similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary.